A PHASE Ib/ll, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED UMBRELLA STUDY EVALUATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF MUTIPLE IMMUNOTHERAPY -BASED TREATMENT COMBINATIONS IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC PANCREATIC DUCTAL ADENOCARCINOMA (MORPHEUS-PANCREATIC CANCER)
The purpose of this study is to learn which treatment works best in patients with pancreatic cancer. The study explores multiple treatment combinations. A study drug called atezolizumab may be combined with other drugs such as cobimetinib, PEGPH20, and BL-8040. Patients may also be assigned to receive standard chemotherapy treatment. We Are Now Open To Enrollment For Wave 2.
Are you Eligible? (Inclusion Criteria)
- tients must have pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma that continues to grow
- despite standard therapy.
- 2. Patients must be in good physical shape. This means that patients must be
- able to walk, care for themselves, and do light physical activities such as
- light housework or office work.
- 3. This study is for patients age 18 or older