Staying at home whenever possible is important to help minimize your risk for COVID-19. That’s why we are offering you virtual visits with your doctor from the comfort and safety of your own home that give you the care you need.
Virtual visits are convenient for you and can help keep you safe. Your doctor will be able to see you and give you the same level of expert care that you would have in an office visit. There are some visits, however, including therapies, minor procedures, and more that may still require you to come in person. You should check with your doctor about what is the best appointment type for you.
Schedule a virtual visit
What do you need for a virtual visit?
- A scheduled appointment
- A smartphone or tablet
- A strong internet connection
- A Connect patient portal account (Already have an account but can’t find your info? Recover your info.)
- The latest version of the MyChart app [Google Play | Apple Store]
Are virtual visits covered by insurance?
Yes, your virtual visit should be covered by your insurance provider, but you can call your doctor’s office directly to confirm your exact coverage.
Tips for an effective visit
- Make sure you are in a well-lit room with a strong internet signal
- Check that you have the latest version of the MyChart app on your phone or tablet
- Join your video visit 15 minutes before your visit is due to start