Keeping You Safe
As soon as COVID-19 hit our city, we put protective measures in place. As always, we are dedicated to providing you and your loved ones with exceptional cancer care and keeping you safe. Our locations are open, and we have appointments available for you.
Here are some things to know about how we have changed our care for your safety.
- Video Visits: Staying home to minimize your risk of infection is important. Our staff can help determine if you need to come for an in-person appointment or if your needs can be met with a video visit that can be done in the comfort of your home. Learn more about video visits.
- Screening for Symptoms: We are working to keep our cancer care buildings COVID-free. We have screening protocols in place to screen all people coming in for an appointment for potential COVID-19 symptoms, as well as before entering our buildings. We help arrange testing for anyone who is symptomatic onsite or at a facility closer to their home.
- Testing Before Treatment: It is important that you are healthy before you start your treatment. We are testing all patients for COVID-19 before we begin their treatments.
- Protective Masks: For your safety and protection, we require all of our staff and patients to wear masks. We have masks available for those who do not have one. Our staff also wear additional protective gear such as gowns and gloves.
- Maintaining Distance: We have several systems in place to maintain social distancing while you are in our buildings, including reconfigured waiting rooms and navigators to regulate the flow of patients. Our elevators have a dedicated maximum number of people and lobby monitors to help maintain social distance.
- Rigorous Sanitizing: We have put in place additional rigorous sanitizing procedures specifically for COVID-19. Our waiting rooms, exam rooms, treatment rooms, and equipment are disinfected in between patients.