Clinical Protocol and Data Management
The Clinical Protocol and Data Management (CPDM) is a centralized office composed of trained regulatory, financial, clinical, study management, and compliance personnel who promote uniformity and consistency in clinical research by providing support for principal investigators and patients.
We work closely with patients, physicians, hospital staff, the Protocol Review and Monitoring Committee (PRMC), the Data and Safety Monitoring Committee (DSMC), and the Institutional Review Board (IRB), to ensure clinical trials are run safely and effectively.
- Medical Director: Andrew Lassman, MS, MD, FAAN
- Director, Clinical Research Operations: Frances Brogan MSN, RN, OCN, CCRP
- Assistant Director, Clinical Research Operations: Ryan Shelton, BS
- Assistant Director, Clinical Research Nursing and Quality: Edward Bentlyewski, MSN, APN, NP-C, AOCNP, CCRP
- Finance Managers: Jashira Rodriguez, BS, & Marina Greenberg, MS
- Research Manager, Quality and Safety: Mariangela Agovino, MPH
- Senior Regulatory Manager: Suzanne Mistretta, MS, CCRP
Clinical Research Managers
- BMT/Hematologic Malignancies/Myeloma: Deeksha Kaura, BDS, MS, ACRP-CP
- Hematologic Malignancies/Lymphoma: Beatriz Raposo-Corradini, MSc
- Breast/Cooperative Groups: Erik Harden, MA
- GU/Urology: Kate Lewis, MS, CCRP
- Phase I: Lira Camille (Kim) Roman, MS
- Melanoma/Sarcoma/Thoracic: Moury Minhaz, MS
- Multi-Center Trials: Naomi Sender, BS, & Sarah StaAna, MS
- Neurologic Malignancies/GI: Kriti Bagri Manjrekar, MDS, PGD- HP
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
161 Fort Washington Ave.
Herbert Irving Pavilion, Mezzanine Level, M-207
New York, NY 10032United States