An International, Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Study of BGB-3111 Compared with Bendamustine plus Rituximab in Patients with Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
The purpose of this study is to compare the effects, good or bad, of the experimental drug BGB-3111, versus a known standard treatment called bendamustine plus rituximab (B+R) on you and your chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) to find out which is better. In this study you will receive either BGB-3111 or the standard chemotherapy treatment bendamustine plus rituximab (B+R).
Are you Eligible? (Inclusion Criteria)
- To be eligible for this trial, participants must:
- Do you have a diagnosis of CLL or SLL?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Do you have adequate organ function?
- Do you have a life expectancy of at lease 6 months?